Pollen Cemetery

The following inscription was found on a stone used for a step to an old house, located about three miles
from the Courthouse Square on the old Iredell Road. This place was owned by Joe Cannon in 1986 and
by Mr. Bushong in 1950.

POLLAN, Ella C.,
        06 OCT 1877–26 NOV 1909
        Wife of J.R. POLLAN
        (On the other side of the stone is the following:)
UNIMIE, C. Gladys
        30 SEP 1909–17 JAN 1910